Deadline for abstract submission - May 15th 2022
- The abstracts will be published in an abstract book.
- To apply for an Award, you must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Please also note, that according to the latest measures against COVID19 pandemia, all the meeting’s attendees must be fully vaccinated otherwise it will not be permitted their entrance to the meeting’s area.
All accepted abstracts will fall into one of these categories:
- Selected Oral Presentation (15-minute presentation)
- Selected Oral Poster (3-minute presentation)
The official language of the congress is English
Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission portal of the meeting.
Authors are kindly requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
The abstract should not exceed 300 words, written in Arial 11 cpi (characters per inch) font fully justified. The abstract should be submitted in a doc/docx format (word) file.
Typing Instructions for (word) file:
1. The title of the abstract in UPPER CASE
2. The main body of the abstract in single line spacing with the following order: Introduction and aims of the study, methods, results and/or discussion, conclusions.
3. Do not include bibliography.
4. You can also use tables and images:
- Tables: max. 1 table (max 10 columns/10 rows). The words used in the table count toward the total word count of the abstract.
- Images: max. 2 images (max 500 KB and max 600(w) x 800(h) pixels). An image counts as one word towards the total word count of the abstract.
Follow the directions of the online submission process and upload the file in the appropriate field.
The authors’ names and affiliations must not be included in the full body of the abstract, they must be filled in exclusively through the online portal.
Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted, without any editing to the original submission.
Abstracts that do not meet the above mentioned requirements will not be accepted.
The correctness of the authors’ personal details (names and affiliations) is entirely up to the responsibility of the author who has submitted the abstract.
The submitting author will be also responsible for all the communication (please make sure that a valid email is submitted).
After the abstract submission, no changes will be accepted under any circumstances.
Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Each paid delegate can present only one abstract as presenter.