5 reasons to become a member :
- You get a reduced rate to register for BMA meetings
- You can participate in Working Groups: help to shape the future of our society and the this growing field of BMA research!
- You increase the visibility of this scientific field
- You can benefit from interactions in and outside your field (grant applications, interlaboratory exchanges), as evidenced by our recent ITN application.
How to join:
1) BMA meeting attendees automatically became BMAS members for the current year (e.g Membership for 2020 will be renewed upon registration to BMA 2020).
2) Non-attendees can join for annual fees. The 2020 fees are 35 euros (for one-year membership) or 95 euros (for three-year membership)
– To pay with Credit/Debit card, please click here.
– If you want to pay by bank transfer please transfer the amount of €35 or €95, to:
BMAS, C/O ISREC_GR-Naveiras
SV 2516; Station 19
Ecole Polytechnique Federale
1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
CH7400767000 E54391358 (Banque Cantonale Vaudoise)
Please mention your name and “Membership 2020”.
Members meet annually at the General Assembly (GA) which is composed of all active members of the society. The regular GA is organized during the scientific BMA meeting. An exceptional GA may be decided upon by the president of the executive board, or on written request of at least 30 members, or a third of the members. The agenda must be sent to the members by email at least 15 days prior to the GA. Presence at the GA is required for voting (procurements/electronic vote may be approved by the GA at a later date, upon consolidation of the society)
Missions of the GA:
- To elect the EB (members of the EB cannot be simultaneously be members of the SB)
- To approve the minutes of the previous GA
- To validate the actions of the EB
- To approve the financial accounts
- To decide the location of the future BMA meetings e.g.